Ad Analytics Survey Gift Card Sweepstakes, Sep 2021
AD ANALYTICS SURVEY GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: The Ad Analytics Survey Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) hosted by Avvo, Nolo, and Martindale-Hubbell is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of MH Sub I, LLC (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins on August 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM PDT and ends 5:00 PM PDT on November 18, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from completed entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method of entry is:
- Online Entry. Complete and submit the survey form found at: https://www.avvo.com/attorney-portal/ad-analytics.
- Selection of Sweepstakes Winner/Odds: There will be six (6) grand prize winners. The winners will be selected Nov 19, 2021 at 12:00 PM PDT. The winners will be selected at random from the entrants who complete an entry using an approved method during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified via email. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are submitted, as determined by the Sponsor, at their sole discretion. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes: Six (6) grand prize winners will each receive a $75 Amazon® Gift Card (ARV $75). The prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The Sponsor will deliver the prize to the winner by email (if in digital format), Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), United State Postal Service (USPS) or a similarly suitable shipping service. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
- Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and winner, by accepting a prize, grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
- Winner’s List: For a list of names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Avvo, Attn: Ad Analytics Survey Gift Card Sweepstakes, 720 Olive Way, Suite 1400, Seattle, WA 98101. Requests for winners’ list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor: MH Sub I, LLC, 909 N. Pacific Coast Highway, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Inc.®