Use Avvo badges to show off your Avvo profile on your own blog or webpage. Potential clients will be directed to your Avvo profile where they can review information about you and likely contact you for help solving their legal issue.
What badges are available to me?
To find out which badges you qualify for:
- Sign in to your Avvo account.
- On your dashboard, under Add Avvo content to your site, click Add an Avvo badge.
- The badges that you qualify for will be listed on the Avvo badges page.
To add a badge to your website:
- On the Avvo badges page, go to the badge you want to add to your website.
- Highlight and select all the code from the field below the badge, then copy (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + v) the code into your webpage.
Note: The only badge that increases profile completeness is the Live Avvo Rating badge.
How do I unlock the Live Avvo Rating badge?
The Avvo Rating badge is unlocked when an attorney reaches a 7.0 Rating or higher on Avvo. To learn more about increasing your Avvo Rating, please visit our support page on how to increase your Avvo Rating.
How do I unlock the Avvo Reviews badge?
The Avvo Reviews badge is available once you receive your first Client Review on Avvo. To request reviews from past clients, please visit our support page on how to request reviews.
How do I unlock the Clients' Choice Award badge?
To unlock the Client's Choice Award Badge, you will need 5 - 4+ star reviews in any given year to qualify for that year's badge. To request additional reviews from past clients, please visit our support page on how to request reviews.
How do I unlock the Top Contributor Award badge?
To unlock the Top Contributor Award Badge, you will need to earn 1,500+ contributor points within a calendar year. To learn more, visit our support page on how to earn contributor points.