Sending a message
You can send a message to any attorney on Avvo for free.
- Click the "message" button.
- Write and send your message. Do not include any sensitive information–an attorney-client relationship is only formed once the attorney formally agrees to represent you.
- We'll notify you via email when the attorney responds.
You must be signed in to your Avvo account to view or send messages. There is no cost to message or reply to an attorney.
Viewing your messages
- Sign in to your Avvo.com account.
- Go to your messages. You'll see all of your message threads in your inbox.
- Click on a thread to view the old messages or send a new message.
- Go to your messages.
- Click on a message thread.
- You can archive a message or mark it as spam.