We love to see attorneys sharing their knowledge on Avvo, and publishing a legal guide is one of the best ways to add your voice to the Avvo community. If you need any help, please contact customer support and we'll be happy to guide you through the process.
- Login to your Avvo account
- Head to your dashboard
- On the left side of your dashboard, look for the community engagement section. There's a link to "write a legal guide"
- On the next screen, under the "need help getting started?" section, click the button labeled "get started." You can choose to write a list-style legal guide or create a video legal guide.
- Decide on your template and click "continue"
- You're ready to create your legal guide. Make sure to give it an accurate title so people can find your guide easily and know what to expect. For example, it's usually helpful to include the legal topic and location in the title.